Welcome to the first-ever WalkMe Insider! We’ve heard you loud and clear. You asked for the inside scoop on WalkMe, and we’ve gathered hot-off-the-press content tailored just for you. Every quarter, we’ll share new product ideas, events, and customer stories. Want more cool feature updates? Here they are. Dying for WalkMe swag? We’ve got you covered!
Discover How WalkMe Customers Are Simplifying Their User Experience
- Learn How TrueBlue Empowers Its Microsoft Dynamics Users
- Discover How Intacct Increased User Adoption of its Community Platform
- Check Out What Our Other Customers Are Saying About WalkMe
- Do You Have a WalkMe Success Story? Let Us Know!
- Dreamforce 2016: We’re looking forward to meeting you this October at Dreamforce 2016 in San Francisco. We will be hosting a WalkMe party on October 4th at 8pm for our customers, so mark your calendars! Registration is already open. Sign up herewith the password: walkmerocks.
WalkMe for Workday® User Group: Join our WalkMe for Workday® User Group, where customers can share ideas and best practices for driving Workday® user adoption with WalkMe.
P.S. We’re creating WalkMe customer communities for all platforms and will share more details soon!
- Upcoming Events & Conferences: Meet the WalkMe team and learn about how our latest technologies can meet your business needs. Join us next in Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco and Brussels!
WalkMe’s platform is always evolving. Every couple of months, we release new features and functionality to improve the experience and capabilities of WalkMe. Our last release was June 26th, where we announced new features like Enhanced Surveys and the ability to drag and drop in the Rule Engine. Want to learn more? Check out our informative training webinar:
Don’t have access to WalkMe University? Request access here.
In Other News
If you have any questions or comments, email us at email@example.com.